Tickets for the eagerly anticipated UK exclusive exhibition Yves Saint Laurent: Style is Eternal can now be obtained in person from The Bowes Museum, as well as online.
Alternatively, the much sought after tickets can also be purchased at The Witham in Barnard Castle, along with associated merchandise available at our pop-up shop situated inside, open 10.00 – 4.00 weekdays.
As previously announced, you can also secure tickets online by visiting Ticketmaster or by calling 0844 844 0444. For more information around events, planning your visit, merchandise and booking tickets click here>
Yves Saint Laurent: Style is Eternal will highlight the diverse influences of the designer, exploring a number of themes including art, transparency and women’s emancipation as well as highlighting the different eras and styles of his creative career. The exhibition will present 50 garments, including some iconic pieces from the Russian Collection, the Mondrian Dresses and the Tuxedo, complemented by hundreds of stunning accessories.
Admission charges range from £14.00 for adults to £6.00 for students; due to the anticipated high demand there will be timed admission slots to the exhibition and full access to the rest of the Museum for the day of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available per slot, so pop in and pick up yours today! Friends of The Bowes Museum will be admitted free of charge on production of their current membership card.
The exhibition has already received massive coverage in the regional, national and international press, so don’t miss the opportunity to see it, there won’t be another.
Tickets are on sale NOW, Online, at The Bowes Museum and in The Witham.
Get Yours Now!
The Bowes Museum, Café Bowes and Shop are open daily from 10.00. A full programme of events and exhibitions is available by calling 01833 690606 or by viewing>.
Notes to Editors
The Bowes Museum
• The Bowes Museum was created over 100 years ago by an extraordinary couple, John and Joséphine Bowes. Together they built up the greatest private collection of fine and decorative arts in the North of England and constructed a magnificent building to house them in. The collection contains thousands of objects including furniture, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, textiles and many other items covering an extensive range of European styles and periods.
• The Bowes Museum receives a core funding grant from Durham County Council and as a Major Portfolio Museum, receives support from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport through the Arts Council England’s Renaissance programme. Additional revenue funding specifically for the Museum’s acclaimed exhibition programme is provided by The John Ellerman Foundation and The Friends of The Bowes Museum.
• The Bowes Museum has recently undergone major redevelopment. This work was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund, One NorthEast through the County Durham Economic Partnership, English Heritage, Northern Rock Foundation, The Monument Trust, Garfield Weston Foundation, The Foyle Foundation, The European Regional Development Fund, DCMS/Wolfson Museum and Galleries Improvement Fund, Designation Challenge Fund, The Shears Foundation, The Richard and Suzanna Tonks Family Fund at County Durham Foundation, Durham County Council, The Friends of The Bowes Museum, The Headley Trust, Sir James Knott Trust, Catherine Cookson Charitable Trust, Fenwick Ltd, Mercers Charitable Foundation, Welton Foundation.
• Normal admission to the Museum: Adults £10.50, Concessions £9.50, Students £6.00, Six Month Pass £16.00, Carers and children Free (under 16s). Admission allows access to exhibitions, permanent displays and some events. Admissions are donation inclusive and are eligible for Gift Aid. If you do not wish to make a charitable donation or are not a UK taxpayer admission prices are: Adults £9.25, Concessions £8.50, Six Month Pass £14.00, Children (under 16) and carers free.
• The Bowes Museum is a member of the Discover Durham partnership of attractions. Our commitment is to promote Durham as an exciting and vibrant group travel destination and to provide the travel trade with a professional and knowledgeable service: hotline number 0191 301 8531, www.discoverdurham.co.uk