Practical Ideas for Creative Writing and Drawing in Primary Schools
19 July 2018, 9.45-4.00, £60.00 per delegate
To coincide with The BFG in Pictures exhibition, The Bowes Museum is offering teachers the opportunity to participate in an interactive and practical course delivered by author Adam Bushnell and artist Vicky Holbrough.
The course will include:
1. Opportunities to view The BFG in Pictures exhibition
2. Practical ideas that will promote creative writing with a BFG theme in your classroom
3. Demonstrations of drawing techniques and processes and an opportunity to have a go
4. Suggestions of how to adapt and expand activities to meet the needs of varying ability levels
5. A disc of resources to use in the classroom
6. And much more …
Adam Bushnell is a published author of fictional and academic books who regularly delivers CPD on creative writing in the UK and internationally.
Vicky Holbrough is an established artist with extensive participatory experience in the field of visual arts. She works across the region in museums, galleries and educational settings.
To book onto the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01833 694602.